Monday, May 17, 2010

Seven Years

Yesterday was the 7 year anniversary for Brian and I. A lot of our friends are just getting married or have only been married for a little while so it seems like a long time. We have had such a fun time together. I love spending time with Brian. I am so proud to be married to him.

So every year we do something big for our anniversary. Hawaii, New York, Deer Valley, Vegas are just a few of the places we have gone to celebrate. This year we stayed home with the kids. I was kind of sad that we didn't have a vacation planned like we usually do. Well, we did go to dinner and a movie but our actual anniversary was spent like this:

going to church and doing the music in nursery (which included running, jumping, leaping, stretching and then lying on the floor...I am intense...it is pretty much a boot camp for the little kids;)...but the lady from the stake primary loved it)

taking the boys to the park and playing in the sand

eating dinner with Brian's family

blowing bubbles and playing baseball with the boys (boys take up a lot of energy)

And one of my best anniversaries yet. I can't wait for many more.


1 comment:

ashley g. said...

You have such a great attitude. I'd be like, "WHAT?! No vacation? Where's my belt... somebody's getting a whoopin'!"

Happy 7 Years! Congratulations!