Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Favorite Song

Favorite Song
Wow. This is hard. I don't have a favorite song. My boys want to listen to Micheal Jackson every day and I love it. I feel like I am falling in love with his songs all over again. But MY favorite song today (it will probably change tomorrow) is
Airplanes by B.o.B (featuring Hayley Williams from Paramore)



Let's see, for Brian, I would say any song by Dave Matthews Band or John Mayer. He loves the coffeehouse station on satellite radio. Brian and I both love Broadway music too. My favorite would be Rent. Am I right Brian?

1 comment:

Annie said...

I think we all know I love Paramore so of course I like this song. I am not a fan of dave matthews though sorry brian. I like this idea. I think I'll do it too. I have been drawing a blank on what to do on my blog lately anyway. Hey do you think we should hang out? THis is getting ridiculous I feel like we are almost not friends anymore. :(