Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lost

Favorite t.v show
Do you know the date and time that you watched the first episode of your favorite t.v. show? I do.
September 27, 2005. About 10:00 p.m.
I borrowed the first season of lost from my sister and started watching the pilot episode.
I was 8 1/2 months pregnant.
In the middle of the episode I had an urge to go to the bathroom. Long story short, my water broke and I went to the hospital and delivered Danny.
Danny wouldn't sleep at night and I was so exhausted during the day that I would just sit and watch Lost with him in my arms. I could never get a nap in during the day so that was the only thing that made me feel better. This show got me through the many sleepless days and nights with Danny.
From that day on, I have been hooked. I LOVE this t.v. show better than any movie out there. This Sunday is the last episode of Lost and I am honestly so sad. The day I started this show was the day that I became a mom and my life was changed forever. Well actually it was the 28th by the time I had Danny but I will miss being shocked by what happens every week. I will also miss Desmond, he was my favorite. I can't wait for the season finale but I will be soooo sad when this is over. And Brian feels the exact same way I do.
We would also like to add Glee and the Office to the list.
I would like to add Private Practice and Parks and Recreation.
The 2 shows that I really wish were never cancelled are Arrested Development and Kath & Kim. Funniest shows EVER.

No comments: