Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I couldn't love him more


So I just went in to check on Danny and for the 2nd night in a row, he has fallen asleep to Sam loudly playing with toys with the light on. He kept calling to me to make Sam go to sleep but I was feeding Sarah and wanted to wait till I was done.

He is such a patient boy. He (almost) always does what I ask him to do. Every morning when we go to the gym, he runs ahead and holds every door open because I have so much that I need to carry in. Then he holds the door open for everyone who comes in behind us. By the way, if someone holds the door open for you, SAY THANK YOU.

Anyway, I love you Danny. You make life so much fun and exciting. I am excited for tomorrow morning to watch you take Sam downstairs (like you do every morning), turn on Michael Jackson music videos, and dance and sing to them with Sam. I love that you have all of the dance moves memorized. I also love that after our talk about what Michael Jackson dance moves you do not repeat, you listened.

1 comment:

Janell said...

He is a very special little man!!