Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Favorite Movie

I don't even need to ask Brian what his favorite movie is. I know that it is Jurassic Park. I thought that was funny the first time he told me but it really is an amazing movie. Brian has a good explanation that I can't remember. Let's just say that Spielberg definitely raised the bar with that movie. But Brian has a top ten list of his favorite movies. He loves movies. He has decorated our theatre room with movie posters including this one.
As for me, I don't have a favorite movie. I don't know why. Ever since I married Brian I got really picky with movies. I do love Pirates of the Caribbean and Australia though. My favorite scary movie is Wait Until Dark with Audrey Hepburn.

2 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

I love Ever After, and Forest Gump!

Beth H said...

I love Wait Until Dark! You have to see Charade with Audrey.. its awesome. Okay, if you like old movies we need to get together!