Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sewing with Scraps!

I was shopping for fabric at fabric.com (love that website). I wanted to make some summer clothes for Sarah but I decided to quickly look through my scraps of fabric that I already have first.
I am curious to know how much leftover fabric people have. Is it normal to have a huge box full? I think I buy too much fabric. Anyway I found lots of scraps and decided to start using them instead of buying more. This is the little dress I made from some scraps:



Haha. I used this pattern that looks really gross with the fabric they used. It was only $1. Just needs some cute modern fabric to spice it up a little.





It was really wide on her so I put a tie in the back.

1 comment:

Alyse Burt said...

That is darling! You are becoming quite the seamstress!