Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Poor little baby

Ok I know Sarah is not a baby anymore but I am still going to call her my baby. Probably for a while now so that is that.
Anyway, poor Sarah fell and hit her ear on the table and cut it pretty deep. I took her to the hospital and she had to get 3 stitches. It was sad. They had to wrap her up and hold her down so that they could stitch her ear up. They held her face down so all I could see was one little eye peeking out under the hand, crying.




Then Sarah got a rash yesterday and the doctor doesn't know what it is. I realized how lucky I am for this sweet girl. She is always so happy and content. This past week she has been so sad and just crying all of the time. Thank goodness for benadryl today.


Here are some pictures of Sarah climbing up and down the stairs. It makes me so nervous so I follow her up and down... again and again. I kind of did this just to remember milestones.

No comments: