Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend in St George

Every year, growing up, my family and I went to St George for spring break. Everyone in my family has kind of stopped going down except for us. We went down with my grandparents and had the best time. It was so warm and I have decided we are all so much happier when it is warm. I love my grandparents. I was so happy to spend time with them.




Sarah got plenty of attention. My cute grandma wanted to buy her an outfit and while we were picking one out, Sarah found a purse in the store. She grabbed it and wouldn't put it down. She was so excited about it. Thanks Grandma for the outfit and purse!

Danny playing at the park and Sarah's funny crawl. She didn't want to crawl on her skirt.

It is so fun to take pictures of this girl. She was just in heaven down here. She loved being outside. We all did.

We also did lots of relaxing. On the right, my granddad spent an hour reading the boys books and measuring everything in their room with a measuring tape. My granddad also did a lot of dancing for Sarah. She didn't really like it though :)




No comments: