Saturday, January 15, 2011

I've got mad skills

Ok I don't really have mad skills. I just have the greatest friend, Jennie who let me use her studio to take pictures of my kids. It is much easier when someone else is taking the pictures and I can make the kids smile but it was hard to do both. I still think they turned out cute.

I had a hard time getting pictures of all the kids smiling. Sarah was not the happiest because she still wants to sleep all of the time.


Like I said, Sarah was not the happiest.
I hate the phone in the picture but it was worth it for the smile.




Sam wanted a picture with his goofy.




So sleepy.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Those are amazing. You do have mad skills.

Jennie VandenAkker said...

I agree with Erin!! I think they turned out sooooo cute!! I love the one with all three of them in hats.