Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was so wonderful this year. We are so lucky. It was so fun to see family and friends that we don't always get to see.



The boys and their monster trucks


My sister's and I made our girls these Christmas tree shirts.


I made this dress for Sarah. It took sooo long but I like how it turned out. I also love her little pigtails.


Christmas Eve!! The boys were so excited for Santa! Danny had a very grumpy day on Christmas Eve and we kept saying, "I hope Santa still brings you presents." So on Christmas morning, he ran into our room and said, "I was on the nice list! I saw a present that said Danny on it!"





Legos!!

This was so hilarious. We were at Brian's grandpa's house and Danny kept doing a dance from Micheal Jackson's Beat it.


No comments: