Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tim and Amy's Wedding




Wow I have had no time to blog lately and I love it!  But I have to blog about Tim and Amy's wedding.  It was so wonderful.  Such a beautiful day.
 

Well as you can tell, Amy looked stunning.  They were such a beautiful couple.  The love that they have for each other just filled the room.  Their temple ceremony was filled with so much happiness and love.  I am so proud of Amy and I love her so much.

 
So it was raining quite a bit but you wouldn't even be able to tell because they were still so happy. 




 The cute flower girls in their temple outfits.



 It was a little stressful trying to keep the kids happy outside in the rain for the pictures but we made it.

The Ring Ceremony
 How cute do they all look!  I love it.

 All you could hear while the kids were walking down the aisle was Sarah and Sam sobbing because they wanted their Dad.  Didn't turn out quite how we wanted it to but oh well.  Danny took it so seriously.



The Reception
 Tim and Amy with all of their nieces and nephews.




                                        So adorable
 My Mom and sisters.  I sure do love them.


 Me, Brian, and the kids
 Bride and Groom's families.  Only four of them are from the bride's family.  Our family is getting enormous.  I love it!!!

  Just our family


 All of us brothers and sisters                                                         



 My mom and Sarah.  The girls getting ready to catch the bouquet.
 The Sigma Chi's singing to Amy.


And my very favorite part.  Dancing.  I love dancing at weddings!!!!!

No comments: