Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Queen's Jubilee

My Mom, my sisters and I decided to celebrate the Queen's anniversary by having our own tea party.  This is one of my favorite things about having a girl is having tea parties.
 Sarah was so excited to get dressed up and even wear makeup!  She was in heaven.

 Sam even dressed up too.  Oh my gosh, I love this picture of Jane wearing Abby's glasses.  I took one look at her and started hysterically laughing.  She just laughed along with me.  She makes me laugh so hard.  She kept crying and I asked her what was wrong and she said, "Sam keeps telling me that my friends taste and smell like poo!"  Sometimes I don't understand the things that come out of Sam's mouth but they do make me laugh.

 We all changed our names and talked in british accents.  We just laughed the whole time.


 Then the kids put on a dancing and singing performance to Party Rock Anthem.
 Here is a video of our conversation.

No comments: