Monday, June 4, 2012

Tim and Amy's wedding dinner

 Tim and Amy had their wedding dinner and it was such a blast!  Seriously, the people who marry into my family need a sense of humor to enjoy us and we definitely display that at these wedding dinners.  Half the time I felt like I was at a comedy club because all of the jokes.

Tim and Amy
Heather and Nate

Whitney and Jake















Bob and Kelli.  He introduced her as his "smokin
hot wife" then proceeded to name off her
amazing accomplishments.  In the end he yelled,
"I've hit the jackpot!"  It was awesome.

Josh, Mabel and Tiff.  Love them.


Pat and Kimberly.  Patrick was hilarious while giving his speech but also made me cry.

Tim was so sweet talking about Amy.  I am so happy 
for these 2.

Mom and Dad

Brian and I.

                             My Dad and brothers.



Katrina (Elizabeth's cute friend from her mission), Elizabeth, and Alex.


The girls









And our glorious video that we made for Tim and Amy for their wedding dinner.

1 comment:

Kate Bond said...

Beautiful singing Annelise! I love that your family will do that kind if stuff together--seriously so funny!