Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TACP 2011

We had our annual christmas party with Brian's friends which include my brother, sister in law, and cousin who is also one of my best friends. I have been friends or known most of these people since I was in middle school and they are more family to me than friends. I love them all dearly. We had one baby addition to the group (a big surprise to mom and dad), one pregnancy, and one couple continues to try to get pregnant, while another couple is hoping that they will not get pregnant. Everyone is at such different places in their lives but we are still so close.



Kofoed's and Quam's


Sato's and Lockes


Oh! Who caught these candid photos of us? We had no idea anyone was taking these.


Haha! No the 2 asians are not a couple.


Locke's and us


Cannon's and Lockes


Firmages


Haha. Unicorns. Let's just say our white elephant gift this year was the best.


The guys and Tiff's awesome glasses.


The girls. Ignore the background :)

Here is a sample of what our white elephant gift was. This wasn't the exact picture but I think Brian would kill me if I showed you the actual picture we used.

2 comments:

Kate Bond said...

Whoever your photographer was on that last picture was the best!

Annelise said...

Haha. That was so funny! I am glad you are still friends with us :)