Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Sarah!!

Sarah turned 2 on the 5th of January. I can't believe it. It seems weird to me that I am not pregnant and I don't have a small baby. With Danny and Sam at this age, I was either pregnant or had a baby.
I love Sarah. She is an angel. Really, she is my sweet angel. She makes me so happy. She makes my life so easy. It is so fun to see her grow up and I love the cute things she says and her sweet little voice.
Sarah loves animals. She loves when I read books to her.
She asks, "Wha das?" for Whats that.
She loves to wear her jammies all the time (because Sam does).
She is happy to just entertain herself and rarely cries or whines.
She is getting to the point where she likes to act silly and funny. I love it.
She sleeps at least 13 hours at night and sleeps 3-4 hours during the day.
I am so thankful for my sweet angel.


We went to Discovery Gateway in the morning of her birthday.

Sarah had such a fun time!


Sam dressed up as the big bad wolf.


Sarah's cousins, Sophie and Ashley, came with us.

Sarah's birthday party

Sarah loves parties. She was so happy about her blanket that she got, she just layed right down with her toys.


Sarah LOVES her grandparents.











Patrick and Ty had an awesome time!



We invited all of my family and all of Brian's family. We had such a fun time.

No comments: