Monday, January 2, 2012

Glamour Shots

So my friends and I were talking about how funny it would be to take some "glamour shots" of each other and give them to our husbands for christmas as a joke. I don't think any of us actually gave them to our husbands but it was hilarious to take the pictures.

I love these girls. I love that I can act like an idiot and they still hang out with me. I love that they are always up for fun. I love that they make me a better person. I love that they appreciate who I am and everything that I do.














HAHA! Here are a few of my glamour shots. I feel a little akward putting these up because there are probably a few people who think I am serious, but I'm not so calm down :) I wish I could put everyone's pictures up because they are so much more funny than mine but I better not if I still want them as friends :)

2 comments:

ashley g. said...

Whateves! I totally gave Steve some! Thanks for such a fun night!

Jennifer Phillips said...

Haha I thought the same thing. I put up my own glamour shots but I still wanted friends after my post, so I didn't put up anyone else. I really wanted to put up the one with Ashley and her roll hahahaha. That was funny!!