Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fun with the kids!

Danny was off track through the most of December and I decided to make it fun for the kids. I decided to have some of his friends over from class.

Making snowflakes


We also made some marshmallow snowmen.




It was all girls and Danny. He didn't mind at all. Of course not, look at how adorable they are!


Danny made cookies at his friends house. His had the most decorations.

Gardner Village

A few of us moms decided to take our kids to Gardner Village to find the elves. That same day, my friend, Jenn sent me the nicest message about how grateful she was for me. It meant so much to me and I decided I needed to do more for others so I decided to take 3 of the neighbor kids along with us. It was freezing but so fun.


Then we ended the day with a movie night. I invited all of the kids in our greencourt over for hot chocolate, popcorn, and a movie. They were so hyper because it was so close to Christmas but we had a lot of fun. They love movie night.

No comments: