Tuesday, May 10, 2011

DISNEYLAND!!

We went to Disneyland again. Can you tell we are a little obsessed? Seriously, I love this place. It brings so much happiness. If you aren't happy in Disneyland, I don't know what will make you happy.

We invited My mom and dad and Tim and his girlfriend, Amy.



We stayed at the one of the Villas at the Grand Californian Hotel. It was AMAZING! Sarah LOVED the view. She was so fascinated with everything that she saw. She would just stare and gasp.


This was a view from our bedroom at night. We watched Color of Wonder every night from our room. The boys would fall asleep with the shades open so that they fell asleep to this.


We also had an upstairs with 2 more bedrooms and a pool table. The boys got up every morning and went up to play pool. That is Tim on the left. The kids loved eating on the balcony.




Sarah and Grandpa




Amy and Danny and Sarah and I on Dumbo.






One of my favorite things at Disneyland, Character Breakfast. Obviously Sarah's LEAST favorite thing at Disneyland.






Brian got us tickets that we could take to the very front of the line so we didn't have to wait at all! I am so glad that he has been working with Disney and their hotels. This was AWESOME! So here we are waiting. We just came through the exit and got right on.



The boys with Cars and Grandma and Grandpa on Screamin'







Time to rest. I loved being able to go back to the room to give naps and let the kids rest. Sam must have gotten this sitting position from me. I always watch tv like this.





Sarah was so happy when my mom gave her a little Minnie. She loves anything to cuddle with.

Thank you Disneyland for making us so HAPPY!

2 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

what!!!??? The villas? AND front of the line tickets??? I am so jealous...we are going in July...SOOOO wish we had connections...you brat!!! ;)

Barbie said...

No way! What a fun trip! We were there in February and saw Color of Wonder too...such a cool show, but your seats were way better! That's awesome!