Sunday, May 29, 2011

8 Years

Brian and I just celebrated our 8 year anniversary in Vegas. Brian was there for work (again) so he flew me out. It was fun. We got to stay in Aria which was awesome. I have been wanting to stay there for a long time so I was excited.


We spent a lot of time laying out at the pool. It was heaven. This girl asked us if we wanted some of her oil and we said no. She seemed confused. She didn't understand why we didn't want skin cancer.


We got to use the spa. It was so fun. This is Brian at the pool. And best of all, Brian surprised me with tickets to Glee live! Yes we are big time Gleeks. He told me he was taking me to a show and I looked on the internet at what shows were playing that weekend and when I saw Glee, I knew that was the show we were going to. I even told all of my friends we were going before he told me.


Glee!




We also got to see League of Extraordinary Dancers. They were INCREDIBLE. Brian kept trying to talk to me and I was glued to the stage so he gave up. This video isn't very good but it sort of gives you an idea. Also there is another clip of the Warblers performing Teenage Dream.

1 comment:

Jennifer Phillips said...

You don't want skin caner??? Haha I kind of do. Looks like lots of fun. Happy 8yrs. That is awesome:)