Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Being a mother is the hardest but most rewarding, wonderful part of my life. Being a mother is what defines me. That is the most important thing to me in this world. I love my kids so much.
I have the greatest mom. We have lots of similarities but we are also very different. I can still tell her everything. I know she would do anything for me. She has taught me to love being a mother and that it is the most important job of my life.
I have learned that it is ok to show that you are not perfect. I have always had a hard time with hiding my feelings but I have learned that I am ok with making mistakes. I have learned to look at all of the people who are doing good and I have realized that I am surrounded by good people. I am thankful for the good people in my life. I am thankful for the good examples to me. Nobody is perfect but if you make a mistake(which I do very often), fix it and learn from it!
Anyway thank you Brian for making Mother's Day wonderful for me, as always.

And thank you, Danny for making me this beautiful hat on the day of the Royal Wedding of William and Kate. If I had been there, I would have made a few people jealous with this hat.

No comments: