Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Danny!

Danny had his birthday party 2 weeks ago and it was definitely the best party he has had yet.


Birthday boy


Since we went to Disneyland the day after the party, I decided just to order a bounce house to entertain the kids. Danny invited about 20 kids and there were even 4 kids from our greencourt who showed up that weren't invited. It was a little crazy but so much fun. I put Brian in charge of pictures. I can only do so much. I was just so happy that the weather was so great. It is never this warm on his birthday.


So I have this very artistic and creative friend. I asked her if she would do balloons for the party. She was amazing. I wish I would have gotten pictures of all the balloons but it was too crazy. Here are 2 that I loved. A pony and a fish.

2 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hoffmann Family said...

Looks like fun. That's cool that Sariah and her boys got to go.