Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dear Anthropologie,

I am in a huge dilemma.
I just looked at your website.
Bad idea.
Now I want everything in your store.
The problem is, I only have a $20 gift card.
I don't think that can cover everything in your store.
I don't even think that can cover one thing in your store.
Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE the gift card and the cute little pouch it came in, I am just trying to figure out how that will cover all of my expenses.
So, here is where I would like to ask you a favor.
We will just keep it our little secret.
I am wondering if there is any possible way you could maybe just pretend that there is $5000 on the gift card instead of $20.
Ok ok let's just do $2000. I am ok with that. I can cut down my purchases. I don't have to have EVERY single thing in the store.
You just have the most beautiful clothes, how can I narrow it down?
Of course you know what I mean.
Anyway if you could give me a response any time before the mall opens at 10:00 today, I would really appreciate it.
Love, Annelise

2 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

i love this post...you are so funny...and I sooo wish I had connections there for you :)

Jennie VandenAkker said...

Hmmm. I could go for a shopping spree and Anthro as well. Why is everything there so dang cute and ridiculously expensive. Good luck with your gift card deal. I wouldn't tell if they hooked you up. (: