Friday, October 8, 2010

The beginning of fall

Although I hate the cold, I do love the fall. I love that we are getting back on our schedules and have fun things to look forward to.

Danny started his 3rd year of preschool. Woohoo. He was getting so bored. He reads so well. The other day we were driving down the street and he said, "Mom, why does that say Jordan Valley?" Sure enough, we were driving past a building that said Jordan Valley on it. I couldn't believe that he read that. He also read a sign that said No Parking. He is so smart. This was his first day of preschool.

Sam wanted to be in a picture.



Tball


We have decided to try every sport with Danny. We did soccer last year and the competition was too much for him. This time we are trying tball and Danny loves it! I love it too because the kids don't have to fight for the ball and it is not so aggressive. Danny is great at hitting the ball. When he is outfield, he kind of drifts off into space.


He loves to make friends with the kids playing on the other team. It is so funny. The second picture is Danny covering first base. I think we need to teach him to give the runner a little space.
Both sets of Grandparents came to Danny's game. What a lucky boy.

2 comments:

Brewer Family said...

What a cutie he is! I can't believe how old he is getting! Kindergarten next year? Wow! We need to get together soon!

ashley g. said...

Look at him READ! That is incredible! What a smarty-pants.

And Sam- your are stinking cute. I love that you are such a baseball peacemaker.