Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun Summer part 2

Since today is the last warm day, I finally feel like I can sum up our fun summer. I have also been really busy so here are more pictures of summer.
Danny, Sam, Sarah and their cousins.
I figured out how to make cute skirts and taught my sisters. These are all of our girls in the outfits we made. These skirts are sold for $60 and we made it for $15. I will get a better picture later.

Swimming with the cousins.

Tim's girlfriend, Amy got baptized. It was such a wonderful day. I was so happy to be there. I just love them both.

I love this boy.

The boys LOVE bubble baths.

Woohoo! We haven't had a rock band party for a while. We decided to have one before Lil went on her mission. As always we had a blast.

Danny doing one of his tricks and Sam copying him.


One night I noticed that Danny had put his weapons all over the ground. Some in front of his door, some next to his bed, and one laying in bed with him. I asked him why he did that and he told me that he needed them to protect us in case a bad guy came into our house.

Chillin'

Brian's parent's took Kellie, Ty (Brian's sister and BIL), Brian and I to see The Lion King. It was wonderful. We had a great night.

These are pictures of Danny's friend Erika teaching him how to do a backbend and the boys chasing each other (poor Elliott is about to get trampled by Danny and Sam). One thing that I will miss about the summer is sitting out on my porch every night and watching the boys play with all of their friends. The boys have so much fun while I get to read a book, listen to music, work on one of my crafts, or talk to my friends whose kids are also outside playing. I love where I live because there is always a friend outside that my kids can play with. It is especially nice when Brian is gone and I need a break.

No comments: