Monday, August 30, 2010

Fun Summer part 1

This summer has been one of the best I have ever had. We have had so much fun. I have enjoyed it so much. I have so many pictures so here are some of them:



I love where we live. We can go to the lake and ride boats whenever we want. It is so close, we can just walk there.

July 24th

Fireworks with the cousins.





My niece, Jane was so excited whenever I gave her a cracker. It was funny. And I couldn't forget cute little Sarah!


Danny has always been afraid of fireworks. He was standing behind the car most of the time.

This was Brian and I at dinner, the night Lil went through the temple. What a wonderful night.



The kids. This is about the best I could get.

Zipline, fireworks, and glow sticks at Brian's aunt and uncle's house.

Lagoon

2 comments:

Lia said...

Good times. My favorite pic is the first one. Such cute brothers with an awesome background.

ashley g. said...

You made Puff the Magic Dragon look like X2 at Six Flags! That is one wild ride!! ;) Love your facial expression.

And that pic of Sarah has a lot of Sam in her eyes. She is a doll.