Monday, August 2, 2010

Brothers

It is so much fun to have these 2 close in age. Even though they are always beating up on each other and making each other cry, they really love each other.





Poor Sam fell off of my parent's hammock and chipped his front tooth.

I have been trying to potty train Sam and he said that he wanted Lightning McQueen underpants. I bought him some and he put them right over his pants. I think it might be a while before he is potty trained.

Sam just follows Danny wherever he goes and copies everything he says. Danny gets annoyed and sometimes ignores him but Sam just adores him. Whenever he gets a treat or anything special, he always asks for 2 because he wants to share it with Danny.


Playing baseball with Dad. They love him to death.
Little Sambo.

2 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

so cute! I am with you...I LOVE having two boys together...best friends/worst enemies...but they always just LOVE LOVE each other...and I love your blog header..way cute!

Jennifer Phillips said...

The underwear on the outside of the pj's is classic haha!!