Monday, July 26, 2010

6 months

Wow. I can't believe Sarah is 6 months old.
Girls are so much fun. Have I said that? I love this little girl. I always call her my baby girl because I have never been able to say that.
Sarah has brought about so much change in me. It has all been for the good. I am so happy.
I just feel like my life couldn't get any better right now.
Sarah does not take a bottle. She doesn't like baby food either. The nice thing is that every time Brian and I go out together, she just sits and smiles. So that isn't too bad. I would like to be able to leave her with a babysitter though.
I am not the only ones who adores Sarah.
The boys love her sooooo much. They just cannot get enough of her. They are constantly on top of her or falling all over the place to get her to smile.
Even the neighbor kids come over all day to play with her.
Everyone is just happier around her.




4 comments:

Courtney said...

She is adorable. I hope to see her in person some day!

Lia said...

Great pictures, she's adorable! I'm glad your enjoying your girl. They are fun!

Beth H said...

She is SO ADORABLE! When I saw her at church on Sunday I couldn't believe it, she is so big! I love that all your kids have that beautiful Strawberry hair. Can I please get one like that?

Annelise said...

Are you kidding? I LOVE your girls hair!