Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Not your typical yoga class

The other night my good friend, Sariah, was nice enough to do a yoga class for my family at the park.
In case you don't know my family, we joke around A LOT. I warned Sariah beforehand that they would not be completely serious.
Before we met at the park, some of the men were complaining about having to do yoga but by the end we were all laughing and having so much fun.
I LOVED doing yoga at night on the grass. It seemed so much easier than the hard floor.
Let me just say that there was talking (actually more like making fun of my dad and brothers) the entire time. Sariah was patient.
Some of us mastered poses while others crumpled to the ground in a big heap (I wish I could have gotten a picture of that Lil).
There was nothing better than combining 2 of my favorite things: Family & Yoga
Thanks to my family for having an open mind.
Yoga poses. My favorite is my dad in the corpse pose. I can't stop laughing.


Thanks Sariah.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love it! Your dad is hysterical.

Kristen M said...

I love that you did this with your family. So cute.

Beth H said...

Your family is so fun! Can I be adopted in? Come on, I even married a sigma chi!