Monday, July 5, 2010

Orlando

A couple of weeks ago Brian went to Orlando for work and Sarah and I met him out there for the weekend. We had such a great time. Sarah was so wonderful on the plane. She just slept most of the time. I was nervous because I flew first class and I thought she would bug everyone but they didn't even notice she was there.



I love her so much. She is such a happy baby.

We went to Disney World and the longest we had to wait was probably 15 minutes in line. We were so lucky!


Brian bought this princess hat. She really is a little princess. She is a little spoiled. She has been to Disneyland and Disney World before she turned 6 months. Shhh. Don't tell Danny and Sam.


My rice krispie treat covered in white chocolate, then peanut butter cups, then drizzled with milk chocolate. Heaven. Brian said it looked disgusting. Then our friend, Josh said, "Nothing like poop on a stick to get my appetite roarin". Haha.

We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge in Disney World. It was awesome. There were animals right outside our window.

If I would have stepped out on a rock, I think I could have touched these giraffe, they were so close.

2 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

so first I want to know what kind of job this is Brian has..and second how did you get to fly first class....ok...i'm jealous. Actually, when we went last September/October we stayed at that hotel...did they parade around the lobby at night? with kids and musical instruments? so fun!

Annelise said...

Haha. Brian just travels and sells his companies products to hotels and gets them all set up and stuff. They are kind of like smart home systems. He travels so much that he gets upgraded all of the time. I kept telling all of these random people how excited I was to fly first class. I didn't see any of the parades at night! That would have been fun.