Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse!!!

Last night we saw Eclipse. That's right, the day before it came out...again.
I swear everyone in Utah sees it the day before it comes out somehow.
Anyway it was so much fun. I loved seeing the movie with everyone.
We ended up seeing it 1 1/2 times. It is a long story that involves lots of fast driving, running in and out of theatres, and sweet talking our way into a few theatres.
Let's just say always check your ticket for the time and location of a movie, even if you are told it is at the district at 6.
It may just be at Jordan Commons at 5:15.
This will go down as one of the most memorable nights ever.
We had a blast.
Does it look like we are the only ones in the theatre? That is because we are! We got it all to ourselves.

Hello Edward.



Treat baskets from my mom. She is THE BEST. She bought us lotion and put an Edward sticker on the front. I love the cookie on the right.


I love the cups!

3 comments:

Jane Durham said...

so was it as good/better than the others?

Annelise said...

Yes I thought it was. The first 2 were not that great though so they weren't hard to beat.

Lia said...

I love that you always do so many fun things with your family! You must have amazing parents.