Monday, June 14, 2010

Such a Sweet Boy

Last week, Brian went to St. George and decided to take Sam with him. I was so happy because Sam needs some one on one time with Brian and he needs that attention, being the middle child.
I really missed not having him at home. It seemed really boring without him.
So when he came home he walked straight over to me and just hugged me for such a long time. He was so happy to see me.
I see him all day every day and a lot of the time he is spitting at me or telling me no or throwing fits on the ground. Most of the time it doesn't seem like he likes me much. It was such a good feeling when he hugged me for such a long time and didn't want to let go. It reassured me that I am doing a pretty good job and reminded me that he does love me. I sure love him.

Speaking of hugging girls, Sam has been doing a lot of that lately. He loves to hold and kiss Sarah. But I have noticed that he is always hugging and laying on top of the cute little neighbor girl that Danny has a crush on. He does whatever Danny does so I think Sam has a crush on her too. She isn't the only one he does that to. Hmmm. I wonder if this is just the beginning...


Giving Sarah Kisses



Brian bought this adorable outfit for her while he was in CA. I love it.


Her head looks as big as his...

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Dang you Annelise! I just discovered your blog and it made me stay up way later than I wanted to and I have to get up really early tomorrow morning to take my kids to the dentist so now I have a love hate thing going with your blog.

Addicting I tell you!

Jennifer Phillips said...

I must still be hormonal from Zoeys birth because I totally just got teary eyed when I read about Sam hugging you hahaha oh man I am lame. K and your hair looks way cute blonde!! I was looking at your highschool picture below and I can't believe how light it is....way cute!!

Erin said...

It was so fun to see you today. I can't wait to get together and learn what you can do with your sewing machine. Your kids are so cute! love them!