Monday, August 23, 2010

Goodbye Elizabeth

Last Wednesday, my little sister Elizabeth went on her mission. I kept expecting her to back out but she stayed strong and actually went! She is loving the MTC too. I am shocked. She even sat up in the middle of the night, hit her head and got a black eye. She just laughed about it. I am so happy for her. I already miss her though. I can't believe Sarah will be 2 when Alex and Elizabeth get home.

We went to the pizza factory before she went to the MTC. It was fun but everyone was crying by the time we left.




My poor mom and dad are so sad. They had a really hard time when she left. I always make fun of them for crying about it so much but my time will come when my boys will go. I won't be laughing then.





Wrestling with uncle Tim

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love your blonde. Such a cute change. I did love your brown hair to...but you look more like the other sis.