Monday, August 1, 2011

Concerts!!

Honestly, this is the BEST year for concerts. Of course that is just my opinion.
Over the weekend, we got a babysitter overnight and went to deer valley to see
IDINA MENZEL!!
If you don't know who she is, she is the original
Maureen in RENT
and Elpheba in WICKED
My 2 favorite broadway's.
If you still don't know who she is...I am sorry. You need to get out and see a broadway.
Oh my she is incredible. I love her voice. Not just her singing voice but also her talking voice.
She sang a few Wicked songs including Defying Gravity. Yep I got to hear Idina Menzel sing Defying Gravity LIVE! It sounded just as good as I had hoped.
She also sang No Day But Today from Rent
and Tomorrow from Annie
She also sang some Barbara Streisand songs but I am not a huge fan of BS


We sat on the grass and watched her sing. It was such a fun night. Haha. We are so awesome.

We went with Brian's family (his sister and BIL are in this pic with us). Wow, look at that handsome man in front of the mountains! I am sure that most of the men at the concert were thinking the same thing because they were all gay.


Brian's parents. Again, what a fun night.

U2

A few months ago, we went to the U2 concert. It was awesome! He sounded so great. The stage setup was incredible! It was huge. He played for so long. My favorite was Beautiful Day. We had a lot of fun.

No comments: