Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Danny starts Kindergarten!

Danny started Kindergarten today.
It seems like I have been looking forward to this day for so long. It is so exciting to see my kids grow up. It does scare me a little bit because kids are not so innocent anymore these days. He has been SO excited though.
I have gotten teary a few times. Like last night when we went to my mom's house for dinner and she made Danny stand on the rock wall and she announced he was going to kindergarten and we all cheered for him and he just smiled.
He is not a little boy anymore. He is ready though. He will do great things.




Looking ecstatic as always. I think he gets that from me. I usually don't have a lot of emotion in my face. I think he is deep in thought. I am so excited for you, Danny!


On Monday, Brian and I went to meet his teacher and Danny got tested. We went and got ice cream afterwards with just the 3 of us and it was so fun. Danny was so happy.

No comments: