Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sarah

I have loved taking pictures of the kids over the past week. It makes me so happy.
My sweet little princess. I wonder how many times I kiss her during the day. Whether I am at the grocery store, playing outside, at home or anywhere, I feel like I am kissing her all day. My mom was asking me if it was weird getting use to 2 boys and then a having a girl and I said no because I have wanted a girl so badly and I have been so ready for it and I have been enjoying it to the fullest. I love getting her dressed up. I love her more and more every day. She brings me so much joy every day, along with Danny and Sam.

Sarah is just the best baby ever. My mom said I was the exact same way when I was a baby. I never cried and was just happy by myself. She is so happy. She gets so excited to see the boys every morning. I think she is confused why they aren't as excited as she is sometimes. She loves to try and play along with the boys. She loves when friends come over to play. I got her doll, doll stroller, doll high chair, and doll crib out and she loves to play with them. Is it weird that I can't wait to play dolls and barbies with her? She loves to pretend feed her dolls and put them to bed. She goes to bed at 7:00 and wakes up between 7 and 8. Then she takes 2 naps that total 4-5 hours every day! She sleeps so well.


One of my favorite things is Sarah singing. She will sing in the cutest, softest little voice and do cute little hand actions. She loves the Itsy Bitsy Spider, The Wheels on the Bus, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. In relief society on Sunday, she stood up by the chorister and sang and moved her arms like she was conducting.

Sarah loves animals. Especially dogs. Whenever she sees a dog she gets so excited and chases it. She always notices animals and LOVES to read books about them. She could be happy reading books all day. Whenever she is sad, all I have to do is grab a book and she is happy. I love hearing her make animal sounds. It is so cute.





Sarah is a cuddler! Yay! She loves to cuddle with blankets, dolls, or anything soft. Any time I give her a blanket, she lays down and sucks her thumb with it. This last picture was taken when Brian was watching the kids. He couldn't find Sarah and after looking for a while, he found her in the laundry room with all of her dirty blankets. Sarah is so low maintenance. She is happy to go downstairs by herself and play for 30 minutes by herself. Then when I go to check on her,


she is sitting on Dad's lap while he is working. She loves going into his office (did I mention he works from home now) and sit on his lap quietly while he works. She has become a lot closer to Brian and I love it.

1 comment:

ashley g. said...

Alright. I have SO enjoyed reading your last couple of posts about your kids.

Did you know that you are a fantastic mother? You are.

Did you know that you have the most amazing children? You do.

Glad to call you such a good friend.