Monday, June 27, 2011

Sam

Oh I just love Sam. He makes me laugh.
He is the sweetest boy in the world. He loves to take care of Sarah. Whenever she cries or whines, he quickly comforts her by putting his arm around her and saying, "It's ok sweetie." He always makes sure that she is happy. He is always grabbing her blanket or stuffed animal and saying,"Here you go sweetie. (in his high pitched voice).



He loves to share. Whenever he gets 2 treats, he gives one to Danny and keeps the other. He never even thinks about keeping both for himself. If he only gets one, he asks for another so that he can give it to Danny. Every day he is taking handfuls of food and treats out to his friends because he gets so excited to share with others. Even if the kids are mean to him, he quickly forgives them and gives them treats.


Sam is such a funny kid. He has so much energy. He loves to run around and screech and laugh in his high pitched voice. He really has a hard time sitting still and taking direction. He loves to be free and do his own thing. He thinks it is so funny to call his friends things like poop face. They get so mad and he doesn't understand why they don't think he is funny. This poor guy is always pushed aside by Danny and his friends. Sam just adores Danny and Danny is more excited to play with friends. It makes me sad but hopefully Sam will make his own close friends. Sam's friends are always paying attention to Danny which causes Sam to get frustrated and hit all of the time. He will just walk around and hit for no reason at all. I am trying to teach him to stop but in the meantime all I can do is just love him even more and understand his frustration. I think this is why he is so kind with Sarah. She is the one person who doesn't boss him around. When I get mad at Sam, he can be such a stinker but all I have to do is give him a hug or tell him I love him and he will hug me right back and give me kisses and tell me he loves me all at once. Like I said, he is SUCH a sweetheart.


Sam was so excited to see Cars 2 that he wore his Lightning Mcqueen shirt and shoes.

No comments: