Thursday, February 3, 2011

Letters to the missionaries

I was emailing my brother and sister (who are on their missions) and asked Danny to tell me what to write to them and this is what he said:

Alex and Elizabeth
If you come home then you will be happy when you come to our house. And South America... I meant Russia is the biggest biggest biggest country. And if you come to my house then I will let you play with all of my toys. But not the smart cycle, you will break it. I got a smart cycle for christmas and it is cold in Canada. Africa is the coldest coldest coldest coldest country. And there's 2 countries that are huge. Russia and Asia.

Hopefully he is better with geography than I am. Even better here is part of Alex's response.

That smart cycle sounds so cool! What's the weight limit? I'm sorry, but Africa is not a country and neither is it cold. Asia is not a country either, but I'm proud that he got Russia right.

Can you tell he is the youngest of 8 and is happy that there is someone to show he is boss? I thought he would be impressed with Danny's passion (even if it isn't totally correct) for other countries AND CONTINENTS but I don't think he was. I laughed.

ALso Elizabeth sent me a thank you letter for the skirt I made her and it read:

Thank you for the cutest skirt I have ever seen! IT IS SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!

If you have not seen Despicable Me you won't think that is funny. I laughed so hard.


No comments: