Friday, February 4, 2011

My conversation with Danny about Heavenly Father

So this morning I was telling Danny that he can pray to Heavenly Father anytime he wants to.
I told him that if he loses something he can pray to Heavenly Father to help him find it.
I also told him that if something makes him really sad, he can pray to Heavenly Father to make him feel better and this was his response:

D: What if he doesn't know who I am?
Me: He knows everything about you.
D: What if he doesn't remember my name?
Me: He created you, of course he will remember your name.
D: How did he build me out of bricks?.....wait what am I made of?

I then explained to him what he was made of. I explained the very simplified version since I am terrible with the human anatomy. Yes, you are starting to learn that I hated geography, history, and science. Not to brag but I was really good at math.... and P.E. :)

1 comment:

ashley g. said...

i always knew you were a math brain. and a p.e. expert.

i think i might be built of bricks... or is weight just related to how much i eat? ;)