Monday, April 12, 2010

Who says I can't act like I am a teenager every once in a while?

There is something about getting together with my girlfriends that makes me giddy and want to act like I am 17 years old. Brian was gone on Friday so I called a babysitter and scheduled a mandatory girls night. It was so much fun.
Playing a little Rock Band

How amazing is she? The only thing touching the floor is her hands. She also has jeans on. I tried this last week at my yoga class and the only thing touching the floor was my pinkie. You have some work to do, Sariah.





Do you ever laugh so hard that you feel like you are going to throw up?

4 comments:

ashley g. said...

OK- you are all far more flexible than you are allowed to be. Looks like a blast!

Lia said...

Oh I love it!!

Jennie VandenAkker said...

Looks fun. It makes me miss St. George. I think we need to plan another girls weekend.

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Ha Ha! This reminds me of the good old days. Miss you!