Thursday, April 8, 2010

St George over spring break

We went to St George last weekend for Easter. It was so fun and warm. I loved just being able to be outside. Danny and I went on several bike rides during the day. We were all so happy.

We went to the Dinosaur Museum. LAME!!! We spent about 10 minutes there and got bored.


Danny loved his bubbles that he got from the Easter Bunny.



Photo Shoots
I decided to try out my new camera on the kids.

I finally got around to taking Sam's 2 year pictures. I just wanted it to be warm enough and it never was until we got to St George. I love these.


The Park
There is this awesome park that we love to go to every time we go to St George


2 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

I'm thinking I need to get a new camera! It really takes good pictures!

Jennie VandenAkker said...

I think you did an awesome job taking pictures.