Monday, April 19, 2010

Sarah's first swim...

was not as exciting as I had anticipated. She started off crying before we even got in the pool. I thought she would love it but she didn't. I decided to hurry and take some pictures before I took her out. I had to hurry because they said that no cameras were aloud, but she said I could take a few. Poor thing.

Haha at least she looks cute. I shouldn't laugh but how can you not?

Sam didn't want to swim because he didn't feel good. So much for a fun night at the pool. At least Danny had fun.

5 comments:

ashley g. said...

That swimsuit! I LOVE IT!

And the facial expression is even better... I'm glad that Danny had fun!

Dee Dee Cox said...

Poor little girl. That is so sad, maybe next year.

Elizabeth said...

Hahaha I was just laughing so hard. She looks so cute, and her swimsuit is adorable.

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Your little Sarah is getting so big. Your kids are adorable.

Heather and Eric said...

Oh I love her. She is so stinkin cute!