Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Not so bored anymore...

Winter is always hard for me because we get so bored and it is hard to go out and do fun things with 3 kids and lots of snow. I love this time of year because we always start to get really busy. Here is what has been going on...


Today we went to see the Easter Bunny. It was also snowing and cold outside. Isn't it suppose to be warm for Easter?


Yesterday, my friend, Heidi, invited us to go to Sweets Candy Factory for a tour. I left Sam home with Brian for his nap and Danny, Sarah, and I went. I thought Danny would get bored but he loved it. It was so fun. He was so interested in the machines that made the candy. We will definitely do it again. Especially if we get to wear these cool hair nets again. They even made Sarah wear one. It was so funny. After the tour, we picked out candy to buy and Danny made sure to get 2 of everything, one for him and one for Sam. What a good boy.




I took the boys to Brian's work for some cookie decorating. His work always does fun stuff like this. I love it. I also love Sam's smile.

Sarah is sad that she can't eat a cookie.


Then we ended the day with fun at Boondocks. The boys were in heaven....including Brian.

I took this picture from a bad angle but I just wanted to get a picture of Sarah's smile with Danny. He loves to sing to her and make her happy. She is always smiling when he is around.

We finally put Sam in a bed. I was dreading this day but Sarah was ready for the crib so we had to do it.

Not only did we put Sam in a bed but we also put him in the same room as Danny. They have so much fun sharing a room. It turned out so well. Sam still takes naps and I was nervous about that. They stay up much later though. Danny usually falls asleep to Sam talking to him. I even let Brian pick out their bedding. How nice am I? I think he did a very good job (although you can't really go wrong with Pottery Barn Kids). He was seriously contemplating getting the Star Wars bedding but didn't (which I am so happy about). I am glad I don't need to worry about that anymore.


And of course, like always, I have to slip a picture in of Sarah and her chub.

2 comments:

Heather and Eric said...

So darling! Your boys are getting so big! Their room looks darling. Sarah is getting cuter every day... if that is possible. She is just so darn cute! How much does she weigh now? I want to see her!

Brewer Family said...

What a fun week! Sarah is getting so big and I still haven't even met her! I need to come over and meet her! She is seiously the cutest little thing I have ever seen! Lets get together ASAP!