Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Feeling Much Better

Sarah has been the last one to get over being sick around here. On Monday night, she was just miserable and finally at 2 a.m. I put her in her swing and she fell asleep at 2:30 a.m. I was so tired, I just passed out on my bed. She woke up 2 hours later and was wide awake. Long story short, she maybe slept 4 hours that night.
I took her into the doctor the next day for her 2 month appointment (no, I haven't gone completely crazy from all of the doctor visits yet) and her RSV was gone but she had an ear infection. Poor thing.
Ever since she has been on her antibiotics, she has been so happy. She doesn't cry when I lay her down and she has smiled a few times. Needless to say, I have been much happier. She was in the 95% for weight. I wasn't surprised.



Sarah's First Day At Church
I wanted to get a picture of all of the kids before we went to church on Sunday. Brian was out of town and I needed to be there for my church calling so we were a little late but we made it.
Before I had any kids, I was shopping at the Secret Garden and I saw this cute red dress. She is in kind of a weird position but it is just adorable. I decided to buy it for when I had a girl. I was so excited to put her in it.

3 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

so so cute!!! I can't believe she is two months old! wow! I'm glad she's feeling better....that is so hard having a sick baby.

ashley g. said...

Ooooh!!! I love, love, LOVE this girl. The chub is what puts her over-the-top-adorable. Aren't you so thankful for modern medicine? And Motrin? yeah- me too.

So glad that you are all on the mend!

Jennie VandenAkker said...

Cutest kids!! I still can't believe you have 3. How do you even get out the door, let alone get them all cute and coordinated in matching outfits. I think Sarah is looking more and more like her daddy. What do you think??