Friday, March 12, 2010

A MUCH NEEDED vacation

This may be my longest post ever. So a few weeks ago, one of Brian's best friend, Josh got married at the San Diego temple. It was so wonderful. The weather was great and these 2 were so happy. They are so perfect for each other. I was so happy when I found out they were getting married in CA because I wanted a vacation. Brian's parents took the boys and we brought Sarah. My whole family went because he is best friends with my bro Bobby. He is pretty much part of the family. He is like the asian brother I never had.




YAHOO! Pat, Lil, and Tim (my siblings)


Me, Mom and Lil

Are we ever serious?

SMOKIN' HOT


So we got a little bored and were having the guys take funny pictures of us pretending to laugh. We were really cheesy and ended up laughing hysterically at the end.


We made our husbands do the same thing.


Most of these guys have been friends since middle school. How lucky to have such close friends.


The dinner afterwards was so much fun. We ate at this delicious pizza place and just hung out.
Brian and I.

One of my best friends, Abby, and Sarah. Sarah slept pretty much the entire time. She was so good.




We went outside for dessert. I haven't seen these 2 happier.

Beautiful view.

Bros.

DISNEYLAND
We couldn't do a trip without Disneyland. This is just what I needed. This made me so happy. I love Disneyland. The whole time I kept thinking about how much I wanted Danny and Sam there but it was nice to do whatever we wanted.

Let me just show you how excited we were to be here:
I wasn't the only one excited. This is Brian's friend, Danny who brought his girlfriend and came with us. He makes me laugh.

Kelli (my SIL), Bob, and Danny

Pat,Tim, me, and Lil

Mom, Lil and Dad

Lil

I told you I was happy to be here. I love the people's faces behind me.

So the last time my family went to Disneyland, my mom wanted this horse stuffed animal. Everyone took turns playing this game, trying to win it for her and no one did. So finally this group of young girls were playing and my dad decided to join the game so that he would have a good chance of winning (how hard can it be to beat a bunch of young girls, right?). Well he lost to this little girl. Haha. So none of them won it. Well this time we decided to all play at the same time so that no matter who won, my mom would get it. I know we are so smart.

I love my dad's face here. He won and was so proud of it.



They picked us to go in a little early and we were so excited!

Tower of Terror

Toy Story ride.


Sarah and her Minnie ears

Goodbye Disneyland! Thank you for making us so happy!

4 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

It truly is a happy place!!

PS I got married in the SD temple too!

Lia said...

I loved looking through all your happy pictures!! Loved the faces behind you in your solo shot! I love seeing your parents having a blast as well. I had to call Phil in to have a look. It seems you have such a great close family. Sooo happy for you.
Oh and I saw you come into RS today. You're lookin' good!

Jennie VandenAkker said...

Looks like you guys had so fun!! And by the way you look amazing. Maybe I should try the candy diet. . . .um maybe not, I think I'd only last an hour. Dang sweet tooth. I'm glad Sarah is feeling better. She looks so cute in the pictures. Ava has that same Janie and Jack dress, I think we ned to get a picture of them together in their dresses. PS I love her headband. Did you make it??

Beth H said...

I love Sarah and her Minnie ears! You guys always look like you are having so much fun, you gave me a hankering for some San Diego/Disneyland fun!