Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I love this weather!

In case I haven't told everyone I know, I hate the cold! It is so miserable. Once it starts to warm up, we are constantly outside. The boys just can't get enough of it. Danny has always loved being outside and now I find Sam crawling outside whenever Danny has left the door open. They are so happy outdoors.

My friends and I took our kids to the park the other day. Another thing I love about the warm weather is that I can take pictures outside and don't have to wait an hour for the flash. Here is Danny coming down the slide.

Little Sambo. He wasn't a huge fan of the woodchips. He still isn't walking so he didn't like crawling in it.

This picture was taken at my aunt Cathy's house. Danny was so happy when it was his turn to swing with her.



Sam may not be walking but he is definitely getting close. The other day he kept wanting to walk to Danny. It was so cute. I love how excited Danny gets for Sam. He is such a sweet brother.


This video was taken on the way to the park. There isn't a day that goes by that Danny doesn't insist on listening to Bon Jovi's Livin on a Prayer. This has been going on for over a year now and I am still not sick of this song.

2 comments:

Lia said...

I love it when kids sing with the radio, it's so fun! I love the clip of Sam walking. Way to go Sam! And I love this time of year too. Every day is a mystery, you never know what kind of weather you're gonna get!

ashley g. said...

Sunshine is so therepeutic! And not just for kids- spring has been like a serious remedy for me lately. You are going to have so much fun when Sam starts walking like crazy.