Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Smiles, Soccer, and Surprises

I need to look at this picture whenever Danny stresses me out. What a cutie.



I loved this picture of Danny smiling. I took him to the zoo and he was so happy to be on the merry go round. My cute friend Jennie (and her son Chase) went with us and took this picture. I was such a mess this day and I totally look like it. It wasn't the best day so I am glad I can remember how much fun Danny had.

Thanks for the cute pictures, Jennie.


Danny's first soccer game! He was so cute and happy when they were warming up. But it started getting really cold and the team we played against was 2 years older than us. Plus our team didn't even know how to play so it was a disaster. By the end of the game, all of the kids were crying and shivering. We asked the other team if we could end 5 minutes early (we never did score a goal) and they said NO. It was sad. Hopefully they have more fun next game.


Um no Danny, you are suppose to stand in front of the goal. I wish I would've gotten a picture of the kids on his team laying on the grass and wrestling during the game.


Home at last!


Last night we celebrated our good friend, Kristin's birthday. Her husband, Brock, had a limo pick us up then we went and surprised her at her house with the limo. It was so fun! This is Brian and I in the limo.


Just the girls at dinner. Almost all of these girls went to high school together except for me but I just pretended like we had known each other for years. They were very sweet girls.

Here is the big group posing in front of the limo. Thanks Brock for planning this and thanks Kristen for turning 30!


I took this picture today at my little brother, Alex's tennis match. He took 2nd place for first doubles! Yay Alex. Anyway this is Sam and his uncle Tim with their hoodies.

7 comments:

Brewer Family said...

What cute pictures! Your boys are so adorable! I thought that the "surprises" in your title was going to be there is another Ross on it's way! :)

mIcHeLLe said...

at first when I saw the first picture of you and Brian in the limo and all the girls...I thought Brian was THE only boy...ha!
oh, and is Danny on Brooke's son J.J's soccer team? because your post is a lot like her soccer post :)

Annelise said...

Oh wow. You don't have to worry about that being the surprise any time soon.

Lia said...

Loved all your pictures, they're always so fun. Sorry to hear you had a bad day. Those suck (sorry)! At least you found a silver lining. That always nice.

ashley g. said...

OK- so I think that you're limo passed me walking on the street the other night. My jaw did drop because that thing was awesome!

And I love little soccer boys. Yours is such a cute little soccer boy too.

Leeann said...

Ah, I love the soccer photos. I was appalled though that the other team wouldn't end early. What is this world coming to? :)

Annelise said...

No kidding, Leeann. They had this little girl on their team who was shivering so hard she could barely move!