Saturday, April 4, 2009

A fun week

We had a really busy, fun filled week so here are a few pictures.


I took this video while I was trying to feed Sam. He is such a stinker.


The other day, my mom, my sister (Whitney), and I took the kids to see the Easter Bunny. Danny was so excited...


...but still kept his distance.


This year's easter bunny pictures remind me a little of last year's easter bunny picture. There is Danny again, keeping his distance.


Bunny Ears.


This is a picture of Leeann Whiffen and I at Leeann's book signing (if you didn't read my earlier post about her, she is a friend of mine who wrote the book A Child's Journey Out of Autism). I admire her so much that while I was telling her how amazing she is I started crying. I am such an emotional wreck sometimes and I just can't help it. Lately I have been thinking that I am not trying hard enough in certain areas and I think part of my little meltdown was because of that. Poor Leeann. She was just trying to downplay all of the hard work she does while I am crying to her about how wonderful she is. Sorry again, Leeann. Anyway it was so fun.



I just thought this was funny. Danny was trying to look just like Buzz Lightyear.



This is a picture of my friends, Tori and Heather at Heather's baby shower. We have been friends since middle school. I am so glad that we have stayed close this long. I love these girls.

4 comments:

Leeann said...

Annelise you are really one of the sweetest people I know. And you way underestimate yourself because it is apparent to anyone who talks with you for only a few minutes that you care deeply about others and that you're a loyal friend! Thanks for being you! And No Guilt Allowed - because you ARE all that and more sister! Thanks again for coming. I hope you don't mind if I post the photo on FB. I had my camera, but forgot to use it! :)

Brewer Family said...

so cute! I need to take Max to see the Easter Bunny! Let's for sure have a little playgroup this Friday!

Heather and Eric said...

Love all your pictures! Your kids are so cute! Thanks again for helping with my shower! You guys are so WONDERFUL! Love ya! :)

Jennifer Phillips said...

So I was watching Tyra today while Cohen was sleeping(I probably should not admit that) anyway she was doing a show on trying out products and telling everyone wether or not they really worked....well guess what...they tried the "bump it" hahahaha and they said to buy it because it works!! I thought I would share that with you since we were laughing about the "bump it" the other day.