Sunday, March 29, 2009

San Francisco

Brian was in San Francisco all week for work and I flew there on Friday to meet up with him. It was such a fun trip! It was 78 degrees and so wonderful. Sorry my pictures are so lame, Brian starts to gets annoyed if I take too many. I have to say that no matter how many times I go to San Fran, I never run out of things to see. There is so much to do there. It is just hard to do it in 2 days.

We got tickets to go to Wicked. We saw it 2 years ago in New York and it was just as good, if not better. I love this Broadway. If you have not seen it yet, you have to it is so fabulous. I think the Glinda we saw in NY was the same too! I was so excited because we had 5th row tickets and we got to hang out in the VIP room with free drinks and candy! It was awesome.


This picture makes me laugh. I wanted to take a picture of Brian with the view from our room and the first picture I took I told him he was posing too much so he said, "Oh you want a candid shot." Then he did this. I was laughing. It was a great view though. We got to stay at the Rosewood SandHill Resort that doesn't even open for the public until Friday. It was so nice. I loved the bath so much that I took 2 each night. We definitely got hooked up! Anyway it is beautiful here and the staff was so friendly.

6 comments:

Lia said...

I've only been to San Fransisco once, but I loved it! Well I didn't like the traffic, but the rest was great.

ashley g. said...

Jealous! I'm so glad that you got to take a trip though- and San Fran is AWESOME!

Jennie VandenAkker said...

I'm laughing at Brian's candid. What is it with husbands getting annoyed with photos anyways?! Looks like you had fun! We need to get together soon!!!

Brewer Family said...

How fun! I am so jealous! I love San Fran! I can't wait to see you on Sat!

Erin said...

I was in San Fran this past weekend too. Where did you stay? We were in Union Square downtown at the San Francis Westin. We also went to wicked on Saturday night.

Hoffmann Family said...

I am so jealous you got to go! The weather looked perfect. I want to see the boys in their Ute PJ's.