Sunday, March 8, 2009

What makes us happy

I just uploaded some new pictures to my laptop and as I was looking through them, I realized how happy we look in the pictures and we really are. Life is great right now and I need to express how lucky we are for that. So here are just some things that have made us happy lately.

Danny loves it when I mix anything in the bosch. He loves to help me bake things. This time I made brownies and he licked the bowl clean. Baking together makes Danny and I happy and not to mention yummy brownies!



The new Nordstrom! Ok that sounds really materialistic. But after really trying to save money, I think I can splurge a little. This is a picture of Me, my Mom, Sophie (my niece), and my sis, Elizabeth. We were so excited for the new Nordstrom to open. It was so beautiful. I know I look drunk but don't worry I wasn't. I think I was just exhausted from trying to shop and eat lunch while trying to keep the boys entertained for 3 hours. Nordstrom makes me happy!






It is a little bit harder to write why Sam is so happy because I just got so stressed out trying to keep him happy during church and he was so miserable. I kept looking around at all of the other kids his age and they were just sitting and playing quietly with toys. I kept thinking it was unfair but then I realized how stupid it was to complain about something like that. Sam is starting to get an attitude which is kind of funny. It really doesn't take much to make him happy. Just tickle him.

5 comments:

Heather and Eric said...

Oh how fun! Your boys are so cute! I need to go to the new Nordstrom. I can't wait!

mIcHeLLe said...

ok, so where's the picture of your two friends at McDonalds Playland that makes you happy, huh? oh, and was that the new Nordstrom at Fashion Place Mall? My mom went there yesterday and said it was really nice..duh.

mIcHeLLe said...

ha! ok so i'm dumb. Just re-read your post and in the first sentence it SAYS NEW Nordstrom...oops. sorry.

Brewer Family said...

That giggle makes me happy! So cute!

ashley g. said...

Isn't it nice that little things like the Bosch and being tickled can make you so happy? And I know the truth... its really all that alcohol that makes you happy!! Just kidden- I laughed because you SO do not look drunk. Cute post!