Friday, May 29, 2009

Arrrrrrr!

Yo ho Yo ho a pirate's life for me. That's right Danny has begun living the life of a pirate and it all began when my mom gave him his own treasure chest filled with gold pirate coins, snakes (which is treasure to a 3 year old), a rubber skull, gems, and eyeballs (which Sam loves to stick in his mouth). He can't get enough of his treasure chest, he even sleeps with it. Well the other day he came home from preschool with this bandana, eye patch, and parrot and I just had to get a picture.


The DodoMy sister Heather came in town with her cute daughters and husband the other day from Texas. Every time Heather comes in town, we have to eat at the Dodo. Yuuuuuum! It is so delicious. If you haven't eaten there, you must and make sure you order the turkey sandwich and some tollhouse pie. I am realizing after looking at this picture that the boys and I sure do stick out. I do with my dark hair and the boys because well they are boys. I think we are all ready for some boy cousins!

Memorial Day
We decided to take Danny golfing at Boondocks (and to play arcade games of course). He loved it! He woke up last night at 2 am asking if we could go golfing again. Brian also loves golfing so he is very happy.



Oh great, the beginning of another obsession, GOLF.


That night we bbq'ed at Brian's parent's house. It was great food and lots of fun...


especially for the boys.


Sam's funny faces
First of all let me just explain that Sam would not eat his yogurt unless he fed himself so that is why he is a mess. Now about his face. He makes this face on purpose when I am taking pictures, when I am giving him a big smile, or just to get a laugh out of strangers. It doesn't look as funny in the picture so you have to watch the video.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

So I'm beginning to wonder if Danny is in my friend Che's little girls preschool class. They had pirate day on Thursday and made the same parrot, bandana and eyepatch. It was so cute. Love it.

mIcHeLLe said...

yes you stand out in that picture..you look GOTH. Black shirt (hello it's Spring) and dark hair...sheesh! :)

ashley g. said...

One of those things is not like the other...

I still think you're whole family has a "cannon look." Y'all look so much alike!

And pirate boys are the best.

Lia said...

Your boys are always so cute! Loved the faces on the video clip!

Eric said...

How cute! I feel like I haven't seen you forever! Your kids are cute as ever! Miss you!